A renowned Dublin hotel seeks a passionate Head Chef to oversee the daily kitchen operations for the Bar, Restaurant, Meeting Rooms, and Banqueting.
An experienced head chef with excellent organizational skills, top quality motivational skills, and financial acumen is what is required for this challenge. As Head Chef you will manage food GP, hygiene and lead & develop the kitchen team. This is a head chef position where a passion for food and people is essential.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Implementing and customizing menu strategies will be the responsibility of the Head Chef.
- In accordance with the high quality standards, the Head Chef will prepare, cook, and plate consistently great food.
- The Head Chef will ensure that guests receive high quality food in a timely manner.
- The Head Chef is responsible for managing the kitchen budget in order to achieve set targets and Food GP.
- It is the responsibility of our Head Chef to lead and develop our skilled and ambitious culinary staff.
- Hotel kitchen operations will be led by the Head Chef.
- Health and Safety and Food Safety standards will be implemented and maintained by the Head Chef.
- The Head Chef will be responsible for overseeing food quality and standards in terms of purchasing and delivery
- Training and development will be a priority for the Head Chef. He or she should have experience in leadership and development of people
- The Head Chef must be a strong communicator and comfortable contributing to hotel strategy.
- It is essential for a Head Chef to have the ability to build relationships and influence across a broad range of business levels.
- Experience as a Head Chef in hotels.
- Experience of the Irish hotel trade.
This is a challenging position in a substantial multi outlet operation. Our client has designed a remuneration and rewards package fully commensurate to the job.
To learn more about this special Head Chef position, please apply now. We look forward to hearing from you!