This course is designed for anyone working with hazardous substances in the workplace and the programme focuses on the information employees need to know regarding substances, hazards, control and best handling practices.
- The scope of hazardous substances encountered in the workplace
- How hazardous substances adversely affect health
- How to identify hazardous substances
- Classification of hazardous substances
- Legislation covering hazardous substances
- Reference resources available for the safe use of hazardous substances
- The range of control measures available for the safe use of hazardous substances
- The purpose and content of COSHH assessments
All candidates will be assessed through the completion of a multiple choice test at the end of the course.
To learn more about COSHH Training at TOPCHEFS or to obtain full and up-todate information on the wide choice of jobs and services we have on offer call us on (01) 633 4053. In the business of managing your career, it’s the only number you’ll ever need!