CV Preparation, Job Search & Interview Techniques Programme
At the behest of clients who have been faced with the unpalatable need to make valued staff redundant, we have devised a CV Preparation, Job Search & Interview Techniques Programme which we are pleased to bring to your attention.
As its name suggests the Programme has the aim of preparing employees for the conditions they will face after their employment ends and the search to find new work begins.
Designed in consultation with clients, our programme has the objective of supporting them in the task of providing expert guidance and support for those staff members with whom circumstances have decreed they must part company.
HR Consultancy Service
In addition TOPCHEFS offers a bespoke HR Consultancy service, tailored to your needs, to ensure that you are fully compliant with all legislation relevant to your organisation and sector.
Our bespoke HR Consultancy services include:
- Conducting a HR audit for compliance and best practices
- NERA Inspection Compliance Audit
- Human resource consulting
- HR function set up
- Mediation and conflict resolution
- Grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Tribunal and Rights Commissioners advice
- Interim HR management
- Restructuring and redundancy management
Relocation & Immigration Services
Chefs possess one of the most portable skill sets of any profession and demand for talented operators remains strong in overseas markets. Ireland has become something of a culinary hotspot in recent years, a happy consequence this is the reputation of Irish chefs has never been higher. So it’s no surprise to find their skills in demand abroad. Getting the job is one thing, completing the formalities and effecting the move is when it gets really challenging. We can make your transition much easier because we’ve in-house expertise on hand in the shape of a relocation and immigration expert.
- First class relocation & immigration advice
- Assistance and support for transferees, and their families, throughout the relocation process
- Logistics advice and coordination
- Immigration formalities completed promptly and in compliance with all relevant legislation
To learn more about Consultancy Services at TOPCHEFS or to obtain full and up-todate information on the wide choice of jobs and services we have on offer call us on (01) 633 4053. In the business of managing your career, it’s the only number you’ll ever need!