About Advertising Chef Jobs
We are a Chef Recruitment Agency and we make money when we successfully place a chef with a client. That’s how our business operates, it’s how we make money and remain viable.
However we recognise that not every chef job vacancy needs the services of specialist chef recruiters and that a substantial number of chef job vacancies can be filled through quality advertising or even through referrals. We can offer quality advertising and we’re happy to offer it to you for free. If that’s all you need to read and you’d like to “get advertising” without delay then here’s where you need to go.
Be aware though that all chef job advertisements are subject to moderation, so please pay attention to the posting quality guidelines that’ll be sent to you after you sign up. Here’s a summary of those guidelines:
Chef Job Ad Quality Posting Guidelines
- Fill out all fields, Company Name, Location Etc
- Choose a “Job Category” from the drop down menu e.g. Chef De Partie, Executive Chef etc
- Choose “Job Type” as appropriate i.e. Full-TIme, Seasonal etc
- The salary field should contain either a fixed salary or a salary range stating the currency salary will be paid in. Non specific terms such as “according to experience,” “Neg,” “to be decided” could result in your ad being removed.
- For the Holidays field please state the number of days holidays per year
- The “Description” free text area should be used to describe the nature of the work to be done and also offers you a freeform space to state what’s attractive about the position you’re offering and why someone would wish to work there. Please ensure that the “Description” is at least 100 words.
- Use one ad slot for each job. If you’ve another position to advertise please create a unique ad for that position.
- Only post chef jobs. This is very important. Our site isn’t a generalist hospitality recruitment site it’s only for chefs so please, only post chef jobs.
- Avoid discriminatory terms that could violate equal opportunities legislation.
Why Advertise Your Chef Job Here
Well did we mention it’s free? In case we didn’t it’s free. Here’s another reason, we use it and we’re increasingly finding it to be more and more competitive for collecting applications from good chefs.
We’ve used both free and premium job boards – we continue to use third party advertising for some of our agency assignments – but year on year more and more of our culinary talent is coming to this site and replying to our advertisements right here. The most useful chef job advertising platform we use, happens to be our own and now you can use it for free. If you’re ready then you can start the process of posting your chef job ad here
Why We’re Giving You Free Advertising
Primarily for the reason we stated at the top of the page. Not every chef hiring assignment truly needs us, as specialist chef recruiters, to work on it as an agency assignment. Many chefs jobs can, and will, be filled without our specialist services, or indeed the services of any catering or hospitality recruitment agency. However for those occasions we’d still like to be of help to you in the expectation that on those other occasions, when you absolutely must have no compromise talent, culinary talent that’s unlikely to come to you through straightforward job advertising, that you’ll get in touch with us and let us do what we do, for you.
Bear in mind that the approximate percentage of chefs actively scanning job ads, anywhere, at any given time, is a modest 10% – 15%. That leaves 85% – 90% beyond the reach of advertising. But for the 10% – 15% of Chefs actively looking for a job, well, a lot of them look here.
To learn more about TOPCHEFS and to obtain full and up-todate information how we can help you find the chefs you need call us on (01) 633 4053. In the business of managing your chef catering recruitment, it’s the only number you’ll ever need!