Breakfast Chef wanted for a FIVE STAR HOTEL in County Tipperary, Ireland. As a chef, you can enjoy a very regular schedule while becoming part of an elite kitchen brigade. This employer offers an excellent package and working environment.
This historic hotel is a luxury hideaway that's beautifully restored. With a view of ancient history and surrounded by natural beauty, this hotel is a haven of luxury.
The Director of Culinary approaches food as a celebration of life, of the land, and breakfast is no exception. This emphasis on authenticity and provenance comes to the fore with our breakfast service. Your breakfasts get our clients' guests off to the best start possible and embrace excellence throughout.
- The ability to prepare and present high-quality breakfast dishes.
- Be familiar with Irish cuisine, continental breakfast, and pastry.
- Ability to multi-task and communicate effectively in a fast-paced kitchen environment.
- Experience in a 5-star hotel or a similar role is required.
- Consistently achieves consistency and meets all requirements from management.
Apply now if you want to take the next step in your culinary career!
Job Type: Full-time
- Shared Tips
- Event calendar of the company
- Employees only discount
- Food allowance
- Parking on-site
- Wellness services
- 8 hour shift
- Fluent English (required)
- Ireland (required)