We're seeking a Pastry Chef who wants to advance your career while benefiting from a roster with a good work life balance. We are looking for a Pastry Chef with production kitchen experience to join our client's production team in Dublin. This is an employer who appreciates you have a life outside work.
If you enjoy producing high quality deserts, pasties and baking, here's an opportunity you don't want to miss! In the retail market, our client is a leader who shows no signs of slowing down and is looking to expand their pastry production team.
This role would be a great fit for someone with strong communication skills and a desire to work with a team! The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary package and excellent working conditions.
Among the responsibilities are:
- Ensure that food items in your section are controlled according to specifications
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- All food items must be labeled and follow HACCP procedures
- The management and minimisation of waste
- Keeping food safe and at the right temperature
What You Offer:
- Working experience as a Chef in a busy kitchen
- The ability to lead by example in a professional, polite manner
- Adaptable, flexible approach to high-pressure situations
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
Apply for this position to learn more.