We are seeking a Pastry Chef for a fine dining restaurant in County Kildare. We need a Pastry Chef with skill in preparing and presenting modern, creative dishes, which is what gives this cuisine an air of boldness, both in terms of its flavours and textures.
Chefs on this crew are passionate, highly motivated, and dedicated to providing our client's customers with an exceptional fine dining experience. Chef's here are also dedicated to supporting each other and delighting in each other's success.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a pastry chef with fine dining experience to progress their career and to be involved in creating a unique pastry offering to our client's customers. Chef's with backgrounds in kitchens with Michelin stars, a Gault & Millau score of 15+ or AA 3 Rosette or above will have a strong chance of landing this prestigious opportunity.
Among your responsibilities are:
- Assuring consistency in taste, portions, and appearance of products.
- Making sure the pastry section adheres to high standards of quality, preparation, recipes, and presentation.
- Self-motivation is required to ensure the mis-en-place is always ready.
- Be able to present food creatively and bring new ideas to menu creation.
- Communicating effectively with the front of house and the rest of the kitchen team.
- Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction by providing the highest food quality in the pastry section.
- Working with chocolate of the highest quality.
- Maintaining compliance with health and safety regulations, including HACCP.
- It is necessary to be able to work at times under pressure with the kitchen team as well as the front of house team.
Our client needs a pastry chef who knows their produce and doesn't overlook any details. You will be a good organizer, flexible and able to contribute ideas. Besides having impeccable standards, you will be flexible, adaptable, and passionate about what you do, actively supporting the team, as they support you also.
This is an opportunity not to be missed. Apply now.