We need a passionate Chef de Partie for a full-time position in Dublin, working daytime hours, primarily during business hours.
The position requires at least two years' experience working in a fast-paced environment as a Commis Chef or Demi Chef, as well as excellent standards and presentation skills.
A fantastic opportunity exists for you to join a progressive and dynamic organization. After recently receiving City & Guilds accreditation, our client offers an exciting career path in the kitchen.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Organize and set up the assigned workstation.
- Providing assistance with the preparation of food in accordance with recipes, menus, and cooking standards.
- Maintain a safe and responsible working environment by following HACCP procedures and company policies.
- Ensure food items are produced and menus are planned to the best of your ability
- In order to ensure that all dishes are prepared efficiently, on time, and to the appropriate standard
Candidate requirements should include:
- An ability to work in a team environment and a passion for food and flavour
- Experience working in a busy environment as well as previous experience in a similar position
- Possess a professional appearance and work attitude, as well as a valid work permit.
- A strong self-starter who is well versed in food hygiene best practices and committed to them
- A hands-on team player who is flexible and adaptable.
- A high level of English proficiency is required for this position both orally and in writing
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Apply by clicking on the link below and attaching your CV. We look forward to hearing from you!