We are seeking a senior Chef de Partie for our client, an award-winning Dublin restaurant. To thrive in this role, you will need patience, personality, and perseverance. It's in a small restaurant kitchen, but with plenty of room for growth and development.
We are seeking a Chef de Partie who is pursuing a good work/life balance (no split shifts) and flexible hours, with enough "earlies" to give them time and energy for other interests.
Once on duty, it's all business in this kitchen. This is a restaurant where celebrities rub shoulders with politicians and tech titans. They're serious about their food and our client is serious about preserving their restaurant's reputation as the place to dine and be seen in Dublin
In addition to preparing and cooking great food, you will be responsible for maintaining and managing your section. It is imperative that you keep track of your section and lead by example when it comes to organization and cleanliness. In addition, you'll be required to communicate with the head chef about stock, quality control, HACCP, and creative dish development.
Duties may require you to work shifts, weekends, and holidays.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Cooking and preparing well, cleaning well, and working well together.
- Keep in touch with your waitstaff
- Maintain a clean serving area and report any problems with the equipment.
- Maintain an orderly recycling and waste disposal system.
- Maintain compliance with all relevant health department regulations.
- Practice your HACCP knowledge
- Maintain a positive team spirit at all times
Apply for this position now, while it's still available.