On behalf of our client, whose Gastrobar is a must-visit venue in Westmeath and long established as an icon of the region, we are seeking a talented Chef De Partie. This operation comprises an extremely busy bar and a restaurant and serves a diverse customer base. Because of its wide and varied food offering, this establishment is a great place to eat, drawing customers from far and wide.
An excellent Head Chef helms the kitchen here, which is well-staffed and well-equipped. These premises don't have vacancies often, so this is a rare opportunity. In summary, if you're seeking a first-class, and well-paid (by the hour) Chef de Partie position near Mullingar, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Following are the main requirements and responsibilities:
- Food preparation and cooking skills in a busy environment are essential.
- Ensure consistency in the final product by preparing and cooking food to the highest standards.
- A recognised catering or hospitality qualification is advantageous
- It is essential to have good organisational skills and be able to work well in a team
- HACCP knowledge is a must
- All H&S requirements, including COVID-19 protocols, must be met
- Work with the head chef and sous chef to develop new dishes and menus
- An understanding of traditional Irish food would be beneficial
Work hours can be adjusted to suit your needs.
Join this award-winning team by applying today!
HACCP, Food Safety, Food Hygiene, Food Allergies, Food Preparation, Irish cuisine, Food Quality, Culinary, Irish cuisine, HACCP