Dublin's most talked about steakhouse is searching for a full-time Sous Chef to join their team. In this position, you will prepare, cook, and present dishes; maintain food and waste control; and be responsible for food hygiene. It is necessary to be HACCP-trained. Working in this sizzling environment requires a minimum of 2 years' experience, at least at Chef de Partie level, ideally to Sous Chef level.
- Be able to lead service and maintain company standards
- HACCP knowledge is essential
- Ensure that the ordering process is streamlined.
- Maintain a current knowledge of industry trends and ensure the menu offerings reflect current trends.
- Ensure that all existing staff members are trained to the required standard.
- Excellent presentation skills and a passion for food
- Ability to work harmoniously with kitchen personnel and F&B management.
- A career-driven individual
- Ability to communicate effectively
- An excellent salary package
- New kitchen and strong team; good working environment
- Opportunities for career advancement; a chance to demonstrate your abilities & creativity
- An experienced and calm management team
To learn more about this Sous Chef position please apply now. We look forward to hearing from you!