Our client is a leading Dublin Four Star Hotel and is currently recruiting an Executive Sous Chef. As the Executive Sous Chef you will report directly to the Executive Chef.
Your duties will include leading, motivating, training, and mentoring the team, as well as coordinating with the Head Chef to ensure smooth operation of the Kitchen. At all times, the presentation and consistency of the food in all service areas must be kept at an extremely high level.
As the ideal candidate you're currently working as a Sous Chef, and you're seeking career progression. This is the opportunity you've been seeking. An opportunity to grow your career in a busy and challenging kitchen, where imagination, flair and creativity will be fostered.
- To be fully trained and experienced in all areas of kitchen health and safety
- Experience as a Sous Chef or Executive Sous Chef for at least 3 years
- Ability to engage effectively with team members to encourage their personal development
- Provide guests with an outstanding and unforgettable food experience
- Highly detailed oriented
- The ability to adapt to changes and work well under pressure in every aspect of the kitchen
- An outgoing and friendly personality
- Always present a professional image in line with the standards of the hotel
- Be committed to the hotel and to your team
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills
- Be capable of running the kitchen in the absence of the Executive Head Chef
- Be flexible when it comes to working hours
- Competitive pay rates
- On-duty meals
- Employee discounts at participating partner destinations
- Facilities for biking to work / Free parking
- Possibilities for advancement
- Training and development on a continuous basis
- Wellness Program for Employees
- Access to the gym
We invite you to join a dynamic, progressive, and committed team by APPLYING NOW!