If you are a Sous Chef, or Executive Sous Chef, who is equally comfortable at the helm of a hotel restaurant kitchen, or serving an elegant wedding banquet, we have something for you.
The client is eager to start interviews as soon as possible, even though the position does not need to be filled immediately. So, if you think this position may be of interest to you, send us a copy of your CV as soon as possible.
- Extensive experience in high-end kitchens
- Excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Capable of motivating and leading people
- Skills and experience managing and supervising multiple full-time and part-time employees
- A strong working knowledge of operation procedures and menu development -Excellent food handling knowledge
- Ability to supervise a team of chefs and kitchen staff
- Expertise in advanced cooking techniques required
- Ensure consistency and quality in food preparation
The client would prefer to hire someone with experience as an Executive Sous Chef, gained in a hotel which shares their high standards, but they are also interested in hearing from Sous Chefs who are ready to take the next step to Executive Sous Chef.
You will need to smoothly transition from banquet mode to restaurant mode, and then lead, inspire, and mentor your team while working closely with the Executive Head Chef.
Besides joining a great team and working with one of the best Executive Chefs in the county, you will also enjoy an excellent working environment and a competitive salary. Apply today!