Our client, a superior four-star resort hotel in County Tipperary, has asked us to find for them a Chef De Partie. This is a highly rewarding Chef De Partie position that offers you the opportunity to work with some of the most highly skilled and talented chefs in this beautiful region of Ireland.
- The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Be highly motivated
- A focus on high quality, fresh produce
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- This position offers a competitive salary and benefits package
As the ideal candidate for this position, you will have a minimum of one year's experience at the level of, at minimum Demi Chef De Partie. At least some of this experience must have been gained in a Hotel setting. You will show excellent culinary skills and be able to work independently in a fast-paced environment. As is normally the case in hospitality, you will be required to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and public holidays.
This Chef De Partie position is a great opportunity to work with some of the most skilled and talented chefs in this part of Ireland, and it offers an exceptional rewards package. Please apply now, we'd love to hear from you.