At our client's destination dining restaurant in County Cork, we have an exclusive opportunity for an experienced and professional Sous Chef.
Managing a tight-knit crew, you will work closely with the head chef to deliver some of the region's best artisanal dining.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- The ability to pay attention to detail and think creatively
- Extensive experience in and passion for modern Irish cuisine
- You are currently or have worked as a sous chef in a smaller 5* hotel and/or a fine dining restaurant with a rosette or Michelin star.
- Experience in menu development and creative thinking
- Ability to lead a high-performing kitchen team
- Passionate about using only the best ingredients
- You have a natural enthusiasm for training and developing your staff
- Strong financial acumen
For a Sous Chef with a passion for high standards and natural enthusiasm, this is an exceptional opportunity to further your career.
There's an excellent remuneration and rewards package on offer commensurate with the demands of the job.