Our client, a luxurious five-star hotel, has an exciting new open position for a Sous Chef to join one of their award-winning restaurants at the hotel. Read on for more details.
As a Junior Sous Chef at this company, you will provide great food to all of their guests at all food outlets at all times.
The key responsibilities of this position include:
- Be able to work effectively in a team
- Ensure food preparation and service are of the highest quality
- Maintain a safe working environment in the kitchen
- Provide professional, courteous, and friendly service
- All food prepared in their section should be their responsibility.
- As well as giving direction within their section, they are dependable at carrying out orders from the sous chef or head chef. Furthermore, during the absence of the Senior Sous Chefs, you should be able to manage your section and assist the kitchen.
- Guest Relations, as required.
- You should have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all performance and delivery standards within your department.
The requirements for this position are as follows:
- Experience in a busy and professional four- or five-star kitchen environment where you have held a similar position as a chef
- A thorough understanding of HACCP procedures and food safety protocols
- An understanding of a variety of cuisines
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to multitask with ease
This position also offers:
- Compensation that is competitive
- Program for employee assistance
- Discounts on hotels abroad
- Meals on duty
- Training & Continuing Professional Development
- Access to health clubs is complimentary
It is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual with previous estate experience to advance in a supportive and ambitious environment. We are eager to hear from you! Apply for this position to discover more.