Our client is looking for strong sous chefs who can manage their busy kitchen, especially in the absence of their head chef.
It is essential that you possess the intra-personnel skills and the ability to train and manage a happy kitchen team.
If you have a proven track record and looking to be part of a developing kitchen please apply today. This position is available for immediate start should that suit.
Here are the requirements:
- Operating safely and responsibly according to recognized techniques
- Responsible for the daily operations of the kitchen
- Maintain high standards for food quality
- Contributing to the achievement of food budget cost controls and targets to ensure minimum food waste
- Experience in a busy restaurant environment
- Cleaning rotations and maintenance of HACCP procedures
- Produce high-quality food in a fast-paced environment
- Presentation and preparation of food at the highest level
- As the sous chef, you need to be reliable, trustworthy, and take ownership of the kitchen like it were your own.
- Must be a standards-driven individual with a strong attention to detail
- A fluent command of the English language is required
Experience in a similar position