Chef de Partie? Are you seeking a position in one of Limerick's best and busiest restaurants? Do you seek a position that provides a stable income, regular shifts, and excellent career prospects? If so, then keep reading...
Our client is looking for an experienced Demi Chef de Partie ready to step up to the next level or an experienced Chef de Partie looking to expand their skills and career in the culinary world.
You'll be responsible for grills/sauces first, then move on to other sections.
The following duties are also included:
- Contributing to the creation of recipes and menu items with the Head Chef and Sous Chef
- Preparation, cooking, and presentation of high quality dishes for our award-winning client's restaurant
- Managing the health and safety of the workplace
- Assisting in the management of food hygiene practices
- The management and training of any Commis Chefs
- Controlling portion sizes and waste
- Keeping kitchen and food safety standards up to date
A minimum of four years of kitchen experience is required; the candidate must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain the highest standards of food hygiene and safety. Excellent package and perks await the successful candidate..
Get more information about this position by applying today!