Our client is a prestigious four-star resort hotel in County Cork offering lucky guests dining in a beautiful setting which offers several superb dining options.
In your role as a Chef De Partie, you will be part of an outstanding back of house team. It will be your pleasure to work with some of Ireland's best food producers who deliver daily such delicacies as Galway Bay Oysters, Organic Salmon, and Castletownbere Crab to name a few.
Our clients' place a strong emphasis on personal development, and have extensive experience in training, developing, and coaching chefs from kitchen line to junior management positions. As a chef de partie, you'll be part of a diverse, inclusive, and supportive team, running your own section in a fast-paced, high-volume kitchen ensuring every dish is executed with precision and presented to the hotel's exacting standards.
In addition to on-site training, our clients are unusually accommodating when it comes to working days and set rotas. They know that a good work/life balance will pay dividends for everyone when the chefs enjoy a good balance between work and home.
The responsibilities include:
- Providing support to our senior chefs to ensure the smooth running of the kitchen.
- Achieving the highest standard of food and service at all times.
- Safety and health standards must be strictly followed.
- Chef/Culinary skills qualification.
- Experience working as a Chef de Partie in a 4 star hotel or restaurant for at least two years.
- Food safety and HACCP knowledge.
In addition, this employer can offer accommodation and a strong overall package commensurate with their prominence as one of Ireland leading hospitality destinations.
We strongly advise early applications for this superb address.