Our client is looking for an experienced Chef De Partie to join their award-winning restaurant. To succeed in this job, you need to be passionate about food. In an expanding team with future opportunities offered, candidates should be enthusiastic about learning and growing. In order to succeed in this position, you will have to be able to demonstrate your ability to work in a dynamic team and to prepare all dishes in a timely and efficient manner.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- To assist in preparing food in accordance with recipes and menus.
- Assisting in the setup and organization of the assigned workstation.
- To contribute to the production of food items and menu planning to the best of your ability
- Make sure all meals are prepared efficiently, timely, and to the highest standard possible
- Operating according to HACCP procedures and company policies in a safe and responsible manner
The ideal candidate must have:
- Passion for food and flavor as well as teamwork in a busy kitchen environment
- Have experience in a similar position and be able to work well in a busy environment
- Hold a valid Work Permit, and present a professional appearance and attitude.
- This role requires excellent oral and written English skills
- Dedicated to and knowledgeable about food hygiene best practices
- A team player with hands-on skills who is flexible and adaptable.
Please apply now to learn more about this opportunity.