Chef Jobs from TOPCHEFS Careers and RecruitmentSelect Chefs Jobs for Selective Chefs and Clients
We are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Chef to join us at the Daneway, Sapperton.
We are a country pub producing affordable meals to a high-standard; we also own a butchery/deli business and there is scope to work between the two, meaning that the role is very varied. The role is very flexible with a high level of freedom to be creative. The pub's customer base is very varied, with a growing core of regular eaters - with this in mind we change the menu daily to keep ideas fresh and interesting. The pub has 60 covers inside and another 80 outside.
The role will involve a mixture of working alongside other chefs and running shifts - with this in mind, the role will suit someone with a flexible approach.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Supervision of junior staff
- Creating dishes and stock control
- Preparing and cooking dishes to a high standard
- Minimising wastage
- Completion of due dilligence paperwork
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Opening and closing the kitchen
- Running service, including evenings and Sunday lunches
- Previous experience in a high-volume kitchen
- Food Hygeine certificate - level 2 minimum
- Own transportation due to rural location
Don’t See The Right Chef Job For You?We don’t advertise every Chef Job we’re working on because we often have the right chef on our Chef Database already and so advertising the Chef Job here on our own Jobs Board, or elsewhere, is both unnecessary duplicates our work. That’s why we encourage you to use the button below to upload your Chef CV, or Resume, so that you’re on our database; that makes it easier for us to find and contact you when the right chef job does arrive on our desk.
To learn more about TOPCHEFS and to obtain full and up-todate information on the wide choice of jobs we have on offer call us on (01) 633 4053. In the business of managing your career, it’s the only number you’ll ever need.