Chef Jobs from TOPCHEFS Careers and RecruitmentSelect Chefs Jobs for Selective Chefs and Clients
Head Chef required to join our team at our five star park, at Hawkchurch Resort and Spa. This role is available with accommodation for the right candidate.
This park is situated in the beautiful village of Hawkchurch and only a short drive from Axminster making it a prime spot for out of town guests as well as local customers. We are looking for a Head Chef to lead the kitchen team for the restaurant ‘The Beeches’ which offers a contemporary, cosy environment within the luxury park.
This is a permanent, full time position to work variable hours including evenings, weekends and bank holidays
This role is ideal for anyone looking for Head Chef positions within the Devon area.
What experience you will need
- Previous experience is required
What skills you will need
- Catering qualifications and level 3 food safety is desirable
- Strong communication skills
- Driving licence and ability to drive is advantageous
- Positive attitude with willingness to learn
What we offer
- Darwin Academy job specific training, to include food hygiene, COSHH, health & safety, manual handling, etc
- Accomodation for the right candidate
- Discount in company restaurants and fac
Don’t See The Right Chef Job For You?We don’t advertise every Chef Job we’re working on because we often have the right chef on our Chef Database already and so advertising the Chef Job here on our own Jobs Board, or elsewhere, is both unnecessary duplicates our work. That’s why we encourage you to use the button below to upload your Chef CV, or Resume, so that you’re on our database; that makes it easier for us to find and contact you when the right chef job does arrive on our desk.
To learn more about TOPCHEFS and to obtain full and up-todate information on the wide choice of jobs we have on offer call us on (01) 633 4053. In the business of managing your career, it’s the only number you’ll ever need.