Chef Jobs from TOPCHEFS Careers and RecruitmentSelect Chefs Jobs for Selective Chefs and Clients
We are looking for a special individual who prides themselves on providing good food and service as a priority, Salary package is subject to discussion upon interview and acceptance. Flexibility is key to meet the demands of the Business. If you think you have all of the below we look forward to hearing from you!
Job brief for Chef/Experienced Cook
The most important characteristics for our Chef/ Cook are Passion, motivation, intangible ability and a huge drive to increase our brand with an enthusiasm to claim a name to your work as part of our success going forward.
Chef organises the kitchen’s activities. You are the first in command of the facilities and need to create and inspect dishes before they arrive at the customers ensuring high quality and contentment. The running of the kitchen from ordering to maintaining a high standard of Hygiene and customer satisfaction is your sole responsibility. You will be a motivated individual who is passionate about creativity with food who can be inventive and resourceful to create a customer experience like no other. You will work closely with the Owners to increase sales and custom through the love of providing exceptionally good food and imaginative, creative Dishes. You will be experienced in every aspect of Kitchen Management and have a strong passion to ensure our Kitchen is run to the highest of standards. You will take pride and desire to grow the Business to its full potential working as part of a close Team.
- Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities
- Construct menus with new or existing culinary creations ensuring the variety and quality of the servings with pricing and profit in mind
- Approve and “polish” dishes before they reach the customer
- Create Special food dishes as and when required to do so
- Plan & place orders for equipment or ingredients according to identified shortages
- Remedy any problems or defects quickly and efficiently
- Managing and training kitchen staff to the highest standard where needed
- Oversee the work of co-workers
- Estimate staff’s workload and plan accordingly
- Maintain records of attendance for all kitchen staff
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards and record progress
- Create and maintain cooperation and respect between co-workers
- Oversee & or maintain Cleaning routine of the Kitchen on a regular basis
- Stock control/rotation
- To minimise waste at all times and create Special Dishes when required to maximize Profit and minimize waste
- Regular meetings with managers to identify actions to be taken
- Maintain a high standard of communication with all Staff
- Hold the best interests of the Business as first priority
- Enforce Rules made by management and lead by example
- Experience in Kitchen Management and driving food sales
- Food pricing and Profit awareness
- Enjoy being creative and inventive with food as well as passionate about quality and customer satisfaction
- Drive and enthusiasm to increase Customer base through memorable food taste and quality with excellent customer dining experience in mind
- Exceptional ability of kitchen and staff management with ongoing monitoring and training
- Ability in dividing responsibilities training staff recording progress
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills within the kitchen environment
- Up-to-date with culinary trends and optimized kitchen processes
- Credentials in health and safety training and ongoing replenishment of all required certificates
Don’t See The Right Chef Job For You?We don’t advertise every Chef Job we’re working on because we often have the right chef on our Chef Database already and so advertising the Chef Job here on our own Jobs Board, or elsewhere, is both unnecessary duplicates our work.That’s why we encourage you to use the button below to upload your Chef CV, or Resume, so that you’re on our database; that makes it easier for us to find and contact you when the right chef job does arrive on our desk.
To learn more about TOPCHEFS and to obtain full and up-todate information on the wide choice of jobs we have on offer call us on (01) 633 4053. In the business of managing your career, it’s the only number you’ll ever need.