Our client - a top seafood restaurant in the greater Dublin area - is looking for a Senior Sous Chef to join their team. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience in restaurant or brasserie kitchens, who loves seafood and who is looking to embark on a new career path.
The perfect candidate for this role will have at least 5 years of culinary experience. We're looking for someone with a background as a Sous Chef or Snr Chef de Partie, preferably in a fast paced kitchen. The perfect candidate will also have a strong passion for seafood and a love of cooking.
- Oversees the kitchen in the absence of the Head Chef.
- Assist in the composition of daily or weekly menus
- Help the Head Chef make sure our guests get the best quality food we can offer.
- To make sure we have a steady and fast supply of food from the kitchen
- Check deliveries and ensure effective stock control.
- Maintain all HACCP documentation and follow all HACCP procedures.
- Ensure all SOPs for each dish are followed.
- Be familiar with all allergens and keep the allergen database updated as needed.
- Mentor and develop the team's junior members.
- Have a good understanding of information technology
- Ensure that the front of house and kitchen teams have a positive working relationship.
- This position offers an excellent salary
- A maximum of 39-45 hours of work per week.
- Excellent tips
- Free Parking
- A flexible work-life balance
To lean more about this opportunity apply now.