We are assisting our client who is looking for a talented and experienced Head Chef to lead their renowned restaurant and bar in County Carlow. The business is a place where high quality and volume meet in a business that attracts customers far and wide.
- Chef with experience managing a busy kitchen on a daily basis
- Excellent leadership skills to motivate a highly qualified kitchen staff
- Developing menus that feature fresh ingredients and providing creative ideas
- Leading from the front, encouraging staff, and maintaining a welcoming atmosphere
- Ensures compliance with all health and safety standards
- You must flourish in a busy environment
This is a challenging role which would be ideal for a chef with a background in high-quality brasseries and/or gastropubs.
An excellent opportunity awaits an experienced chef who has a strong commitment to quality and strong management skills. The salary component of this package reflects your responsibilities and starts at between€55,000 - €60,000 in a part of Ireland where the essentials of life are more competitively priced than many other locations.
Please forward your application for consideration for this position as soon as possible.