Our client is a fine dining restaurant located in Dublin city. They are looking for a Chef de Partie with experience of catering to clients who expect only the highest quality dining. Ideally you will have worked at restaurants boasting 3AA rosette or a Michelin Bib or above.
2 days off per week including every Sunday. Usually closed on bank holidays. Only one split shift per week. A similar level of experience is essential.
Come and join an elite team that puts everything into creating a superb customer experience.
- Maintain high standards of personal presentation and hygiene throughout shift.
- In order to maintain the standards of the team, set an example for new employees and assist in their training as necessary.
- By providing a superb product to the guests, you aim to exceed their expectations.
- In order to provide maximum enjoyment to guests, it is imperative that you learn and retain a comprehensive understanding of all menu items.
- Lead by example and ensure the smooth and safe operation of the kitchen at all times by taking your lead from the Head Chef and Sous Chef.
- Contribute to the smooth operation of the kitchen and interact productively with other departments by bringing a positive attitude to teamwork.
- The Head Chef, Sous Chef or F&B Manager
- It is important to report for duty on time and in the correct uniform
- Under the guidance of the Head Chef, supervise all kitchen staff to ensure the highest standards are met.
- In addition, efficient and polite communication occurs between all sections and restaurant departments.
- Maintaining the highest standards and adhering to the spec to ensure quality, appearance, and portion size are maintained.
- In order to ensure that customers are only served dishes that meet our highest standards in terms of quality and presentation.
- By following cleaning routines and exercising diligence during the shift and during set-up and clean-down procedures, a high level of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained.
- Observe the company's fire safety plan and health and safety policies
- To follow the company's procedures and rules
- As requested by the manager, perform any other reasonable duties
To learn more apply for this position now.