Known for its hospitality and gastronomy, this Co. Galway Four Star Hotel seeks a talented and ambitious Chef de Partie. It's a stylish hotel with a vibrant kitchen where you'll feel right at home immediately.
Chef de Partie
The friendliest kitchen in Galway is looking for a Chef de Partie. This is a kitchen which draws a clientele to this hotel from afar and from near. One of the best things about this hotel is that it fills its dining room even when the rooms are 50% occupied. Food isn't an afterthought here and that's what makes this one hotel kitchen where you can continue to learn and thrive in a supportive and fun working environment.
The following are the job requirements and responsibilities:
- Ensure that food standards are consistent.
- Will use recognised techniques to ensure safety and responsibility
- Bring sound technique to this hotel kitchen and contribute to its success
- Supporting the achievement of food budget targets and cost controls.
- Working knowledge and experience in HACCP
- Some banqueting/wedding experience
- Opportunities for career development
- Providing a competitive salary
- The provision of meals on duty
- Parking is available on site
- Staff wellness
- Discounts for employees at partnering companies
To learn more apply for this position right away.