If you're a Chef De Partie who enjoys working with a great team, this opportunity with our client's Co. Waterford kitchen brigade is an excellent opportunity. Located in a four star luxury hotel, you're bound to enjoy working here.
Your job as a Chef de Partie here will provide you with opportunities to work with an elite team of chefs who work together to create delicious, fresh, and visually stunning dishes. A team-oriented, flexible individual who enjoys working with others is what we are seeking.
This hotel is an iconic hotel in Waterford, just off the renowned shopping and cultural area of Grafton Street.
A successful candidate must possess the following characteristics:
- Chef de Partie experience
- Be willing to ensure that each member of the team is fully aware of their responsibilities and complies with all health, hygiene, and safety regulations
- Work experience in a four or five-star hotel kitchen or high end restaurant or brasserie
- Communication skills with colleagues and guests that are both courteous and effective
- Help prepare orders for all fresh items on a daily basis.
- Show a keen interest in their own professional culinary development.
Our clients place great importance on diversity and inclusion. At this employer, every employee is valued.
This opportunity and role are for you if you are a passionate culinary innovator, seek continual development, and are looking to reach excellence.
The opportunity to thrive at this equal opportunity employer is available to all team members, and you too. Apply now.