We're hiring on behalf of our client a Kilkenny four star hotel. They're seeking an experienced Chef De Partie required to join their dynamic team working in new state of the art kitchen.
The offer great conditions including a Flexible schedule, a 4 day week full time job, every second weekend off.
The successful chef candidate will be responsible for prepping ingredients and assembling dishes according to the hotel's SOP. They will need to be able to work efficiently and quickly to standard. Our client's hotel is a high volume kitchen. This position is high demand but you are certain to also learn a number of new skills and approaches to contemporary dining.
Your duties as a Chef would include the following:
- Preparing food to a high standard
- Make sure all dishes are prepared according to SOPs and directions from the Head Chef.
- Report all health and safety concerns
- Make sure each dish is of excellent quality
- Follow all HACCP guidelines and guidelines related to food safety
- Always show respect to fellow workers
- Communication that is effective
- Be flexible when working in different areas of the resort's kitchen
The following requirements must be met:
- Experience of at least two years is required
- Possess a positive attitude
- Having a HACCP certification
- Capacity to work under pressure
- The ability to speak English fluently is required