Excellent position for an ambitious CDP to join this beautiful hotel in Co. Galway.
We are seeking to hire a Senior Chef de Partie to join our client's kitchen team. This role will focus on Bar & Restaurant food. With the opportunity to gain experience in all sections of the kitchen. You will work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. On-going training and upskilling opportunities will be provided by the Head Chef.
We are looking for a candidate with strong communication skills, a team player, a can-do attitude, and possess qualities in keeping with the company core values: Respect, Excellence, Honesty, Loyalty & Fun!
Duties and responsibilities
- Assist the Head Chef and Sous Chef in the overall management of the kitchen.
- Assist in the monitoring of food quality and hygienic standards according to direction from department managers.
- Make sure all HACCP procedures are followed
- Keep up with the Chefs' leadership and efficiency.
- Maintain good hygiene during the preparation and storage of food with the help of your fellow staff members.
- You must be a team player.
- Have previous experience working in hotels or in a similar role.
- You have a genuine passion for and interest in food.
- Ensure that your interactions with customers and teammates are mature and pleasant.
- In a busy kitchen, you must be able to work under pressure.
- Know HACCP regulations and procedures well.