A fantastic position for a Senior Chef of Partie is now available in one of County Fingals' top four star hotels. This CDP job offers a strong package and prospects for career progression within the company.
The job entails the following:
You'll report directly to the Sous Chef or Head Chef.
The goal of your cooking will always be to excite and captivate your guests whether they're attending an event or treating themselves to a night out.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Oversee the running of the kitchen on behalf of the Head Chef & Sous Chef.
- To assist department managers with monitoring standards of food quality and hygiene.
- Follow the direction of the Head Chef
- Set an example of excellence and efficiency.
- Follow HACCP regulations strictly.
- Provide banqueting assistance.
- Be responsible for the restaurant's main courses.
- You must ensure that your fellow kitchen staff members adhere to appropriate hygiene standards when preparing and storing food.
- Previous experience working in hotels or a similar role.
- Food is something you are passionate about and have a genuine interest in.
- Ensure that your interactions with customers and colleagues are mature and pleasant.
- You should be a team player.
- In a busy kitchen, you should be able to perform under pressure.
- Have a good understanding of HACCP procedures and regulations.
Our client offers an excellent package and career development program that will keep you here for quite a while.