Our Client operates Alpine chalets and they are seeking a for a very demanding, but incredibly rewarding role with full responsibility for the catering service at their assigned chalet.
In this position, you should be able to use your impressive experience and creativity to design and deliver a chalet catering service of the highest standard.
- Creating and planning menus tailored to the needs of each group of guests
- The preparation and service of canapés, a five-course meal, pre-dinner nibbles, and after-dinner petit fours
- Catering to all dietary needs of guests
- Taking care of all requests for special occasions
- Providing children's meals (including early dinners)
- Maintaining food safety and health standards in the kitchen and dining areas
- Maintaining a clean, tidy, and presentable kitchen at all times
- Managing chalet food budgets
- Maintaining all kitchen equipment and facilities
- The preparation of two meals per day for the staff
- When required, assist in FOH duties
- Taking responsibility for Consensio's commitment to the environment and sustainability
This package consists of:
The salary is competitive, and the accommodation is excellent. You also get two days off a week and insurance for winter sports. Plus, you'll enjoy working in world-class chalets alongside an extremely talented team.
An applicant must possess:
- Passport of the European Union or French Carte de Séjour
- For insurance purposes, we can only accept applicants over the age of 21 with a full driving license from the country that issued your passport.