Winter Season [Nov - April] 2022/2023 - Attention all Chalet Chefs
One of the most exclusive Chalets in the Swiss Alps is looking for a Head Chalet Chef, and TOPCHEFS is pleased to assist this client.
As a result of limitations in Switzerland regarding seasonal work contracts, the client wishes to focus on European candidates for this position. Applicants must therefore hold a European passport.
The Chalet company offers accommodation in the beautiful Resort of Verbier. They seek a Chef with a background in Michelin Star Restaurants and/or Relais Château style properties. Previous experience in a private service environment would be preferred although it is not a deal breaker.
An excellent employment package is on offer for a candidate with an excellent working temperament and ability to thrive in a more private setting.
Package of benefits
- Seasonal lift pass
- Seasonal work contract and help with work permit
- Seasonal ski rental
- Salary CHF 5,000 Gross Per Month
- Spoken French would be beneficial, but it isn't mandatory
- Experience in a Chalet or Villa setting would be a plus
- Experience working to a budget
- Flexibility and understanding of dietary requirements
- Willingness to cater to clients' diet requirements